There’s nothing sweeter than a freshly picked and rolled rose blunt filled with your favorite herb. So if you’re looking for an all natural way to roll a blunt that also looks dope, you’ve come to the right place. You’d think a rose petal blunt would be pretty tricky to roll because the petals are so flimsy. It makes you wonder how to do it right so it stays together without dropping or getting damp over time. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on how to roll a rose blunt perfectly so you get it smoking real nice.
How to make a rose blunt step-by-step
Follow these simple steps and you’re well on your way to smoking your favorite flower all wrapped up in the flower of love and romance. It’s definitely one way to spice up the smoke sesh that will be sure to impress if you do it right.
- Grind weed – Grind your weed in an herb grinder or break it apart by hand. How many grams you choose to put in your blunt is up to you. You can go with 1-2 grams for a normal sized blunt or 2-3 if you want to roll a fatty.
- Pick your petals – Pick two or three rose petals from a rose. Two is enough for a normal sized blunt, three is ideal for a fatty.
- Stack your petals – Place the rose petals so they stack over each other on the edges to make the wrap.
- Bake in the oven – Place the stacked petals on a tray in the oven on broil for about 10-15 seconds. You’ll notice that the petals might look a bit darker after placing them in the oven.
- Lick the petal – Lick the petals about halfway as if they were a blunt wrap and press the petals together so they stick.
- Bake again – Bake for another 10-15 seconds in the oven so the petals dry a bit more. Drying them out more will help the rose blunt burn better since it won’t be damp.
- Fill the petals – Fill your rose petal blunt with your ground herb, roll and seal.
- Bake take three – Now it’s time to put your filled rose blunt back in the oven one last time so it sets perfectly.
- Remove – Remove and let it cool off for about 2-3 minutes.
What is smoking a rose blunt like?
Smoking a rose petal blunt is about as fresh as it gets. It’s pretty smooth, not harsh at all and the smoke itself doesn’t really taste any different. The first few hits may not be too milky but over time it should smoke better as you approach the middle. If you don’t bake it enough, it might get droopy and not hit quite right so just make sure to follow the steps in full.
Is it safe to smoke a rose blunt?
It depends on where you get the rose from. Store bought roses are sprayed with pesticides so try to pick a natural rose from your garden (or someone else’s) or get an organic rose from your local flower shop.
Are rose blunts healthy?
Rose petals are definitely healthier than blunt wraps but avoid roses from the supermarket since those are sprayed with tons of chemicals. Make sure they are organic or simply pick them from your garden.
Do you have more burning questions around cannabis?
Email us at [email protected] with your questions/topic suggestions and we will get back to you!