Glassblowers & Ceramicists For Hire
You’re an artist.
Whether it’s a decade long clay affair or just a few years of blowing glass, we are open to partnering with any artist with talent. Your art is your portfolio and that speaks for itself.
We know intimately that there’s something truly magical about watching a piece you make with your own hands come to life.
Every time you open the kiln, you’re taken aback by the beauty of clay and glass, no matter how many years you’ve been practicing your art. You’re blown away by how the glaze sets, and freshly inspired in new and mysterious ways.
You deeply enjoy the process, because each piece is a small piece of you. Because you make it with love.
Glassblowers & Ceramicists in high demand
So if you’re a glassblower or ceramicist that makes stunning ceramic pipes, gorgeous wake and bake mugs or homeblown heady rigs, we’d love to hear about it. Our goal is to elevate our collection to new heights with original works of art by local artists.
So why partner with us?
If life has taught me anything, it’s that there are no guarantees. It’s about work ethic, resilience, positive attitude, knowledge and talent. If you’re a successful artist, that is all your own, and naturally it has shaped your self-identity and worth.
In our own way, we are artists too. And we have built something that could help you make your mark on a space that is flourishing: cannabis.
We won’t make any measurable promises about what we can do for you. That would be dishonest because we just don’t know. But here are a few reasons why you might want to partner with us:
- Exposure. Our site has grown from a small blog to a full-blown publication and since April 2022, an online headshop.
- Stoners. If you create pieces within the 420 niche, you’re in good company. Our content is crafted specifically for stoners. We’ve published hundreds of articles around weed including entertainment, science and guides.
- Intimacy. We are a small team so the sky’s the limit. You’re going to have one direct point of contact so we can work together directly to make sure it’s a good fit for you.
- Optimized product pages. Each of your products in our online headshop will have its own Search Engine Optimized listing. We use keyword research and analytics tools to make sure the most important keywords and phrases are included.
- Social. Every product listing will have a link to your IG handle, that way people can follow you on social if they want to see more of your work. And since nearly 85% of our users come from mobile, it’s more likely they will.
- Artist feature. As you can see, we publish a lot of content on our blog. We would love to write an article about you, your work and inspiration, especially as it relates specifically to your stoney creations and the 420 community.
- Discounts. When you partner with us, you become part of the Stoners Rotation family. And you’ll get a discount for the lifetime of our partnership which you can apply to anything in our store.
How does it work?
You’re busy running your own business. We understand that more than anyone else. So we try to keep it simple.
We work with you to come to an agreement on the wholesale pricing, resale pricing and cover the cost of shipping to us.
And when it comes to the product listings, we’re flexible. If you want to create the descriptions/features for your products you’re more than welcome to.
But if you’re too busy, we can create the content for you to review before publishing.
And that’s pretty much it.
Why do we work with budding artists?
Most artists early on balance a job that pays the bills with their true passion: their art. It takes a lot of hard work, perseverance and passion for artists to make it on their own.
It takes forging ahead, so to speak. It takes something that you imbue in your work. That gives it something special, that gets to the essence of what it means to be human.
Your original work elevates our entire collection. It’s unique, custom and highly creative.
That’s why we especially love partnering with budding artists so you can get one step closer to quitting your day job and pursue your dreams 100%. And we feel lucky to be part of that journey.
Most importantly, who you are is an integral part of your work. We want you to freely express that. We proudly support glassblowers and ceramicists from all communities.
You can reach us at [email protected].